To start with, dear readers, i have no idea what I’m really meant to write. I started writing a post in my mind yesterday and titled it ‘The last stand’. I think I feel I have some sort of memory card memory.
But hey, let’s talk about September. We’re on the brink of the last quarter of the year, my beauties and handsomes!
Raaaaaaggghhhh!!! 2015 is winking at us already
And i’m like, the Drunk Archer needs to take a look at her resolutions of the year and see how far she’s done.
1. workout 4 times a week… LOOL… No no… Must have been high when I thought of this. On the high side, lost 2kg from doing absolutely no exercise for the past 4 months.
2. Always have a christian book to read. *sigh*
3. List out your friends names somewhere. Know them, Take care of them. Yessss!!! One mark for me!
4. Less time on twitter. two marks!!!!! Yay me!!!
5. Get your big L on and start letting to drive. Three marks!!! I’m on a roll baybees!!!!
6. Attend more Human resource conferences. Done and done!! Check! 4 marks.
7. Take an hour before bed (10 or 11) to meditate on the day and write down things you are thankful for. Uuuuugggghhhh! *eyes glaze over*
8. Remember the fro and keep her nourished with multivitamins, moisture and oils. Once in a while, guys. Man cannot live by taking care of afros alone. 4.5 marks
9. Go out on more dates. Ummmn … No. Not the random dating type at all. And i’m seriously tired of guys right now… I’m now a shark… A lone shark traversing and daring any penis-wielding dude to dip his toe in my ocean. Oh yeah!
10. Develop a healthy eating regimen. So far, so good! 5.5 marks.
11. Always have a bottle of water in your bag. Well… I try. So, 6 marks.
12. Work on your relationship with God. Yup!! 7 marks.
13. Keep the nails uneaten. I am. I am. 8 marks.
14. Remember date-nights with God and don’t be late. Just an hour late…. That’s okay, right? Jehovah? Dad? Is that cool? .. 9 marks.
15. Learn to sew. Yuuurrrrp!!!! 10 marks.
16. Take yourself out to relax every three weeks. Ain’t nobody get time for that… We rest per night! 11 marks.
17. Reduce the shopping. Make More clothes yup! Hard at work on that! 12 marks.
18. Write your shopping wishlist for the year sha. Because you will still shop. Just keep to the list. i wrote the list… Counts for something right! 13 marks.
19. Save 20% of all inflow. *skips*
20. Pay your 10% tithe. #NeverForgetOrPostpone. Forever and ever and always! 14 marks.
21. Spend 10% for people in need. *Whistles by slowly*
22. Keep a journal of your spendings. TRY! Nahh… Don’t feel like trying.
23. Have a morning routine: pray, read, exercise, eat. *sigh*
14 out of 23….
That’s something! You guys vent so much about resolutions been broken by day two… But it’s month 9 and i’ve gone through 14.